The North Madison County Public Library System has many electronic services available for registered library patrons. These resources include access to e-books, e-magazines, digital audiobooks, and databases for learning a foreign language, creating a professional resume, researching your genealogy, searching newspaper archives and discovering academic resources through INSPIRE.
|A to Z the World
Call Leader Archives
Newspapers.com – Indiana Collection
N. Madison County Historical Database
Sign up for our weekly Wowbrary newsletter to stay up-to-date on the newest books, DVDs, and audiobooks that have been added to our collection in the last week, and to get updates about our programs!
The library offers access to a collection of e-books, magazines and audiobook titles through the eIndiana Digital Consortium, an Overdrive product. This resource can be accessed from most devices with internet access.
- To access the digital consortium, click this link: eIndiana
- Instructions for using the site can be found be clicking this link: instructions
- For a step-by-step guide on how to download e-books, click on the name of the device you are using PC, phone, tablet, Kindle, Nook, or others.
- For help installing Adobe Digital Editions click this link: Adobe
- When signing in the library name is “North Madison County Public Library System”
- The pin should have been given at registration. Call or ask a librarian for help if it has been lost or forgotten.
Cypress Resume is the online resume builder that lets you create professional-quality resumes in three quick and simple steps from most devices with internet access. Once an account is setup using a device connected to the library’s network, this program can be accessed at home or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- The site can be accessed from most devices with internet access by clicking this link: cypressresume
- Log in with an active library card number
- Save resume as a PDF file to print or email
Nuwav Legal Documents is an online tool that lets you create professional-quality
documents in three simple steps:
1. Search for the document specific to your situation
2. Answer the questions in the web input form
3. Review and print your document
If you are accessing the Nuwav Legal Documents website on our library network, you do not need to log in. If you are outside of our network, you’ll need to log in with an active
library barcode number.
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported on the Nuwav website. Please use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
NoveList Plus is a trusted source of expert read-alike recommendations, available through libraries around the world.
NoveList Plus has reading recommendations for both fiction and nonfiction, for all ages. It’s expertise in books and reading means that you’ll always get the best help for finding just the right books.
INSPIRE is Indiana’s Virtual Online Library. INSPIRE is a collection of online academic databases and other information resources that can be accessed by Indiana residents.
- Full-text magazine and journal articles
- Full-text historic newspapers
- Testing and Education Reference Center
- Rosetta Stone
- and much more
The site can be accessed from devices connected to the library’s network by clicking this link: Inspire
Begin searching by typing in the box or click search by subject.
As a resident of Indiana, you have access to Rosetta Stone through INSPIRE. Learn to speak a new language with 30 different languages available. You are able to access this resource from any internet connected device.
Discover The USA and Other Countries
The library offers access to A to Z The World and A to Z The USA which are two of the world’s most comprehensive source of country information. Some of the topics that are covered on each country are:
- Climate and Weather
- Culture and Society
- Human Rights
- Historic Figures
- Holidays and Festivals
- Lesson Plans