1013 W Church Street
P.O. Box 486 Summitville, IN 46070 | MAP
Phone Number (765)536-2335
Fax Number (765)536-9050
Monday – Thursday 9:30am-7pm
Programs are back!
- Chair yoga takes place every Monday and Thursday from 1-2pm in the meeting room. This form of exercise improves both physical and mental well-being and can be beneficial to attend even on days we’d like to stay in bed. Check out the calendar or pick up a flier at the library to see the dates we will not have this program. We hope to see you there!
- Book discussion will be on Monday, June 13th. This month we will be reading Agatha Christie’s book called “And Then There Were None”. GoodReads says that “When they realize that murders are occurring as described in the rhyme, terror mounts. One by one they fall prey. Before the weekend is out, there will be none. Who has choreographed this dastardly scheme? And who will be left to tell the tale? Only the dead are above suspicion.”
Pick up a copy of this book at your library today, so you can join us.
Color Me Happy
- Adult Coloring is held on the 3rd Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 pm. We provide everything you need or if you have something special you are working on bring it along!
- Senior Social is a program for people over 50 years old. At this program seniors get together and play games, have activities or do an art project. Regardless of what is done, there is a lot of fun to be had! This programs takes place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:30-4pm. We hope to see you there!
Children’s Programs are Back!!!
Mommy & Me
- Mommy & Me is a program for babies up through 2 years of age and their parents/grandparents/care-giver. We use story, song, dance, and play to help build babies’ communication skills and to just have fun! This program takes place on Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30am. Hope to see you there!
- Toddler Corral is a program for kids 3-5 years old. We read stories, have a craft, color, and have a snack. It’s a real exciting time! This program takes place on Wednesdays from 10:30-11:30am. We hope to help your toddlers grow and get ready for school years!
- Goosebumps is an afterschool program for kids 6 years of age through 6th grade. We read a story, have an activity and learn about the world around us. Join us weekly on Mondays from 4-5pm!
For more information, call 765-536-2335.