1013 W Church Street
P.O. Box 486 Summitville, IN 46070 | MAP
Phone Number (765)536-2335
Fax Number (765)536-9050
Monday – Thursday 9:30am-7pm
Now available at the Summitville Library free of charge. Ask for Sarah.
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Indiana. I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.
Programs are back!
- Chair yoga takes place every Monday and Thursday from 1-2pm in the meeting room. This form of exercise improves both physical and mental well-being and can be beneficial to attend even on days we’d like to stay in bed. Check out the calendar or pick up a flier at the library to see the dates we will not have this program. We hope to see you there!
- Book discussion will be on Monday, October 10th. This month we will be reading Nathan Harris’s book called “The Sweetness of Water”. GoodReads says that “With candor and sympathy, debut novelist Nathan Harris creates an unforgettable cast of characters, depicting Georgia in the violent crucible of Reconstruction. Equal parts beauty and terror, as gripping as it is moving, The Sweetness of Water is an epic whose grandeur locates humanity and love amid the most harrowing circumstances.”
Pick up a copy of this book at your library today, so you can join us.
Color Me Happy
- Adult Coloring is held on the 3rd Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 pm. We provide everything you need or if you have something special you are working on bring it along!
- Senior Social is a program for people over 50 years old. At this program seniors get together and play games, have activities or do an art project. Regardless of what is done, there is a lot of fun to be had! This programs takes place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:30-4pm. We hope to see you there!
Mommy & Me
- Mommy & Me is a program for babies up through 2 years of age and their parents/grandparents/care-giver. We use story, song, dance, and play to help build babies’ communication skills and to just have fun! This program takes place on Mondays from 10:30-11:30am. Hope to see you there!
- Toddler Corral is a program for kids 3-5 years old. We read stories, have a craft, color, and have a snack. It’s a really exciting time! This program takes place on Wednesdays from 10:30-11:30am. We hope to help your toddlers grow and get ready for school years!
- Goosebumps is for kids K-6th grade. We read a story, learn about the world around us, have an activity and a small snack each week. We will work to complete requirements to earn invitations to a special party at the end of December! This program is on Mondays from 4-5pm.
- Teen Time is for tweens and teens from 7th-12th grade. We will have games, snacks, crafts, and discuss books. We will be meeting the first and third Tuesday of each month from 4-5:30. Hope to see you there for a great time!